The theme of the 2014 NHSScotland Event is ‘Spreading and Sustaining Quality’ and the programme will focus on the next phase of the quality improvement journey in NHSScotland.
Quality is already embedded into our NHS and this next phase is an important step to ensuring that we share and spread what we’ve learned about quality across healthcare systems and with our partner organisations to ensure that the services that we provide now and into the future are sustainable.
The 2014 NHSScotland Event will create a unique opportunity for delegates to:
- hear from inspriring healthcare experts and leaders on the importance of spreading and sustaining quality in order to drive improved quality outcomes
- understand the importance of designing for spread and sustainability
- learn how other are spreading and sustaining quality in their healthcare setting which can be adopted locally to improve care
- hear how colleagues have moved from best practice to common practice in the quality improvement journey
- take back to their workplace, tools and techniques to help them spread the quality agenda
This year’s event will be an exceptional showcase for some of the most exciting quality improvement techniques and approaches in modern healthcare. Showcasing the best in healthcare from the public, private, voluntary, academic and scientific communities, the 2014 NHSScotland Event will provide delegates with a unique opportunity to meet people from different sectors to share ideas about how we can spread and sustain quality to improve the outcomes and experience of care.
More information about the sponsor and exhibitor opportunitites for 2013 will be available at the beginning of December 2013.
Need help planning your visit to the SECC?